West Virginia University Logo

Contact Us

If you have a question about a specific region, county, or school that HSTA serves, please contact the field site coordinator (FSC) associated with that locality or school.

FSC contact information is available here. Counties are listed alphabetically on the left-hand side of the page.

If you are a HSTA graduate who needs help with a tuition waiver or other college related issue, or who would like to learn more about the HSTA Alumni Association, please visit the HSTA Graduate Resources or Alumni Association page or contact:

If you have a general question about HSTA, please go to FSC contacts, click on the county you are interested in and contact the field site coordinator for that county.