Talking over lab results at Fun with Science
Hello HSTA students and families! Welcome to your page! Here you’ll find the resources you need to participate in HSTA and important information about getting ready for college.
If you need help understanding this information or meeting your requirements, talk with your club teacher or your region’s field site coordinator (FSC). FSC contact information is available below.
If you need help with your HSTA waiver, contact HSTA's college liaison, Kas Kasten, at 304-293-0769 or email@example.com.
Finally, if there's something we can do to make this information easier to find or understand, let us know! Send comments directly to our website administrator firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online feedback form.
Field site coordinators — Use this list to find your region and your FSC’s contact information
HSTA Student and Parent Handbook — Read the handbook! It tells you the requirements you need to meet and how to meet them. It will help you succeed!
Forms — Complete these and give them to your HSTA teacher
Summer Institute — Photos, presentations, and videos. Check ’em out!
HSTA Family Code of Conduct — Help Someone To Achieve!
Don’t wait until senior year! Get ready for college early! This information will help you obtain your HSTA waiver, register for college entrance exams, find scholarships, and more.
- Waiver application — Start this in September!
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP) — Summer support program for health sciences majors — apply early!
- Scholarships — Applications, tips, financial aid, and more
- ACT/SAT reimbursement request instructions
- Reimbursement form
- IRS form W-9
- Practice tests, ACT
- Practice tests, SAT
- HSTA Waiver Quick Start Guide — Read me!
- The College Foundation of West Virginia — Great site with tips for succeeding in high school, career planning, getting financial aid for college, and more